17 Mar Home made Piri-Piri chunky chips
Pre-heat oven to approximately 180°C fan, 200°C non fan, gas mark 6. These temperatures are approximate – adjust cooking time if using a higher or lower temperature.
250 – 300g per person, cleaned, baby new potatoes
Olive or Rapeseed oil
SaltPans Flor de Sal with Piri-Piri
1. Glug some oil into a roasting pan.
2. Cut the potatoes into halves or quarters to create small chunks.
3. Put them into the roasting pan and mix with oil until all the potatoes are well coated.
4. Sprinkle over a generous amount of SaltPans Flor de Sal with Piri-Piri, mix thoroughly, and then spread out potatoes.
5. Cook for 40-50 minutes until golden brown, during this time, every 5 – 10 minutes move potatoes around with a spatula (or give the pan a bit of a shake) to prevent them sticking to base of pan.